Active@ Password Changer
is designed for resetting PC local administrator and user passwords in case an Administrator's password is forgotten or lost. You do not need to Format / re-install or re-configure the operating system.
With Active@ Password Changer you can log in as a particular user with a blank password whenever you Forget your PC Password.
Download Active@ Password Changer Here
[10.4 MB]Main Features of Active@ Password Changer
- Recovers passwords from multiple partitions and hard diskdrives
- Detects and displays all Microsoft Security Databases (SAM)
- Displays all local users
- Displays full account information for any local user
- Resets administrator's /user's password
- Resets "User is Disabled" flag
- Disable Force Smart Card Login
- Can run from bootable floppy, CD or USB Flash
- Windows Bootable Disk Creator Allows to create bootable disks indifferent format - CD/DVD/ Blu-ray, USB-flash or simply an ISO image
- Ability to change (set or clear) user's account flags: "User must change password at next logon","Password never expires","Account is disabled","Acco unt islocked out"
- Ability to manage logon time (Permitted logon hours) for a local user
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems
- Supports large hard disk drives (even greater than 200GB)
- Supports IDE ATA SATA & SCSI hard disk drives
- Old operations systems supported: DOS version for MS-DOS, PC-DOS, DR-DOS, FreeDOS,OpenDOS and Windows version for Windows 95 / 98 / ME.