1. Manchester United will launch a £40million bid for Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos this summer.
2. Crystal Palace are plotting a summer swoop for Bournemouth defender Steve Cook.
3. Southampton are hoping to sign teenage keeper Ted Smith from Southend - the England Under-18 stopper played for their Under-21 side on Monday.
4. Turkish side Besiktas are keen to sign Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott when his contract expires this summer.
5. Johan Djourou will make his loan move from Arsenal to Hamburg permanent in the summer for a fee of around £2.5million.
6. Cardiff are close to signing Beira Mar winger Willyan Barbosa.
7. Brighton hope to re-sign QPR striker Bobby Zamora this summer.
8. Fulham's £12.4million record signing Kostas Mitroglou might not play again this season after being sent to Italy for treatment on a knee injury. He has only played twice since his move from Olympiakos.
9. Fulham are planning to sack manager Felix Magath only six weeks after his appointment, with Alan Curbishley poised for a return to the club if they are relegated from the Premier League.
10. Liverpool, Aston Villa and Everton are looking at £5million rated United Arab Emirates winger Omar Abdulrahman.
11. AC Milan are willing to pay £3million to make Adel Taarabt's loan move from QPR permanent.
12. Joey Barton has continued his attack on the state of English football with strong criticism of FA chairman Greg (((Word Blocked))) and England striker Wayne Rooney.
13. Garry Monk has laid into his Swansea players after feeling they were too relaxed when they returned to training in the wake of their 3-0 win over Norwich.
14. Manchester United and Manchester City have been put on alert after Barcelona's deal to sign the 'new Lionel Messi', Alen Halilovic, was put in doubt by yesterday's 14-month transfer ban.
15. Romelu Lukaku will be allowed to join Tottenham this summer, but only if Chelsea land £31.5million target Diego Costa from Atletico Madrid.
16. Mesut Ozil and Aaron Ramsey could give Arsenal a double fitness boost and return to their squad for the clash with Hull in just over a fortnight.
17. Tim Sherwood has warned Paulinho he will have to work hard to regain his place in the Tottenham side.
18. The family of former Italy Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi could put a 30% stake in AC Milan up for sale this summer.
19. Atletico Madrid hope to cut a deal with Chelsea for on-loan keeper Thibaut Courtois this summer, whether Diego Costa is involved or not.
20. Rangers supporter Craig Houston promised to carry on his campaign to topple the current Ibrox regime despite a £200,000 law suit being started against him by director Sandy Easdale.