This legend has so great inspiration and funny qoute. To and about players.
1. "At the end of this game, the European Cup will be only six feet away from you, and youíll not even able to touch it if we lose. And for many of you, that will be the closest you will ever get. Donít you dare come back in here without giving your all." (1999 European Cup final with Bayern Munich, half-time team-talk)
2. "The work of a team must always embrace a great player but a great player must always work"
3. On Giggs "I remember the first time i saw him, He was 13 and just floated over the ground like a cocker spaniel chasing a piece of silver paper in the wind."
4. On Gary Neville. " If he was an nch taller, he'd be the best central half in Britain.His father is 6ft 2in"
5.On Filippo Inzaghi "That lad must have been born offside."
6. On Arsene Wenger. "They say he's an intelligent man right? Speaks five languages! I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages! "