Have you ever encountered battery drainage after shutting down / Hibernating your Pc,
this mostly happens after upgrading to Windows 10
This is mostly caused by either Windows Fast startup or Intel Management Engine Interface
Disabling both can fix this issue.Follow the instructions below
1) Right Click " Start button
2) Now go to " Device Manager
3) In device manager, under system devices find " Intel Management Engine Interface
4) Now right click on it and select properties
5) Go to Power Management
6) Now " Uncheck " the check box saying " Allow this to turn off this device to save powerDisable Fast Startup
Type Control Panel in the search box.
Click Control Panel.
Click Power Options.
Click Choose what the power buttons do.
Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
Click Save changes.WATCH VIDEO
Thats all, your Computer should be running normal now.
Help others, Dont forget to share