Click here to download Football Manager 2015
The complete list of all the new and improved FM15 features. The most realistic, in-depth and immersive version to date.
Sports Interactive have confirmed only a handful of facts regarding Football Manager 2015 so far, most important one being that FM15 will be released in November. In previous years we used to have the announcement revealing at least the key new features of the next FM version during July or August. This time, Miles Jacobson announced in late May that we won't have any information on FM15 til October.
SI had been busy though, not only with the next FM but with another exciting project as well: The Football Manager Documentary. Featuring contributions from some of FM's creators and famous fans from the worlds of football and entertainment, "An Alternative Reality: The FM Documentary" will examine the game's enduring appeal and how it has seeped into and influenced the culture of the world's favorite game and is made by Film Nova, one of Britain's leading independent sports producers.
FM Documentary is a 70 mins movie that will be screened in cinemas around UK (and in selected places around EU) for the first time on Tuesday, October 7th. The FM15 new features video, out on that day (after the documentary at cinemas & on Twitch) is a whopping 27 mins.
Significant FM 2015 highlights:
Twitch integration - confirmed
Voice chat and video to come in further patches - confirmed
In-depth managerial style when starting new save - speculation
Largest database ever including over 600.000 players and staff - confirmed
An improved 3D Match Engine - speculation
More realistic transfers and contracts - speculation
An enhanced user interface - speculation
Evolution for default logos - speculation
Other features we can expect
Steam cloud-save technology
In-Game Editor as paid download
Steam Workshop integration
Timeline of FM15 information And now a list of confirmed facts which were revealed in various dates. October 6
- The FM15 database has just tickled over 600,000 players and staff from around the world. (source)
- There'll be 1 main video this year with lots of information in it. Then a few little things. And lots to discover when the FM15 releases. (source)
- Twitch support confirmed in FM15 (source)
- If you buy a ticket to the FM Doc before October 6th, 1 person per screening (35 in total) will be added to FM15 as a newgen (source)
- FM15 new features video will debut alongside the FM Doc showings (source)
- A set of 16 screenshots claiming to originate from FM15 were leaked to imgur. SI didn't deny whether they were genuine or not.
- November is confirmed as release month (source)
- New features announcement to be made in early October (source)
- Introducing inSIder - a newsletter with exclusive inside info
- FM15 packshot is revealed (source)
- Pre-Order begins with early beta access as bonus (source)
- The early FM15 database has over 580,000 of players and staff (source)
3,399 features voted through; 1,723 need estimates; around 1,000 will be implemented