After over 6 months of looking for a solution to my right analogue stick
not working on FIFA 12, 13, 14 i have finally found an easy way to fix this.
Follow the steps below
Watch video below
1) Press the Windows
2) Type regedit
3) Follow the path below
4) Below OEM you will find 4 folders.Open the one which contain file “OEMName
5) Double click on “OEMName” file, a box will pop up named “Edit String”
6) Now copy the name you see there.STEP2
1) Open PC
> Fifa (your fifa version)
2) Look for buttonDataSetup.ini
and double click to open it
3) Replace one of the listed controllers under Add controller
"____" with the controller you copied in step1
AddAlias "Dual Trigger 3-in-1" to be replaced by my controller Twin USB Gamepad
then it becomes something like AddAlias "Twin USB Gamepad"
4) Saveand exit.
Now launch your FIFA and try using the right RS button
whola it should start working now