When you lost contacts, messages, photos, videos, or other important data on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, don’t despair. It is possible to bring the lost data back. Regardless of the reason, newbielink:http://www.jihosoft.com/recovery/ios-data-recovery.html [nonactive]
is data recovery software that can help you easily recover data that you thought you’d lost forever.
Key Features of Jihosoft Mobile Recovery for iOS
- Support to directly scan iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to recover lost data and extract data from previous iTunes backup file.
- Retrieve data of various types like contacts, messages, call log, photos, videos, notes, WhatsApp for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
- Recover lost data from iOS device due to deletion, device crashed, broken or lost, jailbreak, iOS upgrade, or factory settings restore.
- Fully support iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, The new iPad, iPad 2/1, iPod touch 5/4.
- Found data displayed in the scan result is well organized. You can preview them and selectively recover the data you want.
How to Use Jihosoft Mobile Recovery for iOS
Jihosoft Mobile Recovery for iOS offers you two kinds of recovery mode: recover data directly from iOS device and retrieve files by extracting data from iTunes backup.
Option 1: Directly Recover Data from iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Note: Don’t use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch after you lost data on it. Any new data added to the device will overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.
Step 1: Run Jihosoft Mobile Recovery for iOS and connect your device to the computer.
Step 2: Once it is detected, simply click on the “Start Scan” button to scan the device for lost data.
Step 3: After scan, all data lost will be displayed in categories. You can easily find and preview the content.
Step 4: Select any data you want and save it n your computer by clicking the “Recover” button.
Option 2: Extract iTunes Backup to Recover Data for iOS Device
Note: Don’t sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iTunes after you lost data on it. Or the iTunes backup file will be updated and you will lose data forever.
Step 1: Run Jihosoft Mobile Recovery for iOS and choose “Recover from iTunes Backup File”.
Step 2: Select the iTunes backup file for your device and click “Scan” to scan and extract data in it.
Step 3: After a while, all data in the backup file will be displayed in categories. You can preview them in details.
Step 4: Selectively mark the data you want and click the “Recover” button to save it on your computer.