Hi! Today I decided to roll out some healthy beauty tips, so I decided to makeup something on how you can grow a thick eyebrow naturally so you don't have much problems carving out a fake one
First thing you need to know is that thick, well shaped eyebrows can enhance your look, really I do fancy them too because thin and sparse eyebrows make you look older and dull
. If your eyebrows are too thin, you can easily and quickly solve this by using this following natural home remedies. 1. Coconut Oil.
To enjoy a dense and impressive eyebrow, you can make use of coconut oil. This is because coconut oil contains various proteins and nutrients like vitamins E and iron which promotes healthy and thick eyebrows, not just thick eyebrows, coconut oil can also help keep it dark too.
How to make use of coconut oil.
1. Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows.
2. Massage gently for a few minute to boost blood flow.
3. Leave it overnight.
4. The next morning, rinse off with warm water.
5. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice a change in the thickness and darkness of your eyebrow2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is also good for your eyebrows as it is rich in vitamin E. Olive oil can help your eyebrow hair grow faster and thicker. It will also help keep it dark-hued.
To use olive oil,
. Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5minutes before going to bed. Leave it overnight.
Rinse it off with warm water the next morning.
. Alternatively, mix 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil with a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows
and massage for a few minutes, then leave for 30 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
Do this daily till desired result.3. Onion Juice
Onion juice also aids faster and denser growth of eyebrow hair. The juice has sulfur that improves the production of collagen tissues necessary for prober eyebrow growth and strengthens the hair follicles.
Using Onion juice:
1. Blend 1 small onion and extract the juice.
2. Massage the juice onto your eyebrows for 5 minutes.
3. Allow it to dry on its own and them wash it off with a mild cleanser or most preferably cold
4. Do this once daily for several weeks till you see desired results.4. Egg Yolk
The hair is made up of keratin protein, and egg is a great source of protein. Egg helps improve the health of your hair, which in turn make your eyebrows thick.
Using egg yolk,
1. Break 1 egg and separate the yolk from the egg white( remember egg white helps give you a supple
and soft skin)
2. Beat the yolk until you get a thick, creamy result.
3. Apply it on each of your eyebrows with a cotton wool.
4. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
5. Use this treatment only once in a week until you get a satisfactory result.
This are just a few basic home remedies to grow your eyebrows. Please don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section bellow. Thanks!