When someone gets bitten by a snake, it injects a venom (poison) into the persons blood stream.
Now if you happen to be the person or beside the person bitten by the snake
1) Locate the point bitten
2) If the person is bitten in the leg or hand, get a long cloth (tourniquet and tie up the part above the point where he/she was bitten to restrict blood flow to other parts of the body especially the heart.
The Tourniquet must be relaxed and tied again at about an interval of 20 mins.
3) The victim must remain quite as movement will spread the venom rapidly through the body
4) Bleeding must be encouraged by making a cut of about 1cm long & 5mm deep over the bite so that venom can flow freely with blood away from the body. The wound is bathed with warm water to encourage blood flow
5) If bleeding is sluggish, squeeze the wound or suck it and spit out the poisonous blood (warning ; a person with wounds in d mouth or lips must not suck the wound as the poison may enter into the persons' blood #dontBeFoolish
6) Dress and bandage the wound to support the injured area
7) Quickly take the victim to the nearest hospital or clinicSome symptoms include Redness, discoloration and/or swelling around the bite great pain or a burning sensation vomiting diarrhea low blood pressure dizziness or fainting,
difficulty breathing blurred vision headache salivation sweating, fever, and thirst numbness or tingling in the face or limbs loss of coordination slurred speech swelling of the tongue and throat abdominal pain weakness rapid pulse convulsions shock paralysis should you go into shock, the hospital/ambulance workers will be able to treat your for it as well.
Bites will also be more dangerous to children due to their smaller body size. IT IS DESIRABLE TO KILL AND IDENTIFY THE SNAKE IF POSSIBLE SO AS TO KNOW IF THE SNAKE IS POISONOUS OR NOT
HELP SAVE A LIFE TODAY SHARE