Plus Why The Scan Is Neccessary
Why Is It Neccessary To Scan Your MyTV Reciever: its is highly recommended that you scan your MyTV reciever , to keep your channel list- up to date with the latest ones.
It is also suggested that you scan your MyTV reciever monthly.
HOW TO SCAN YOUR MyTV RECIEVER IN 9 EASY STEPS:
1. Select a MyTV channel (MyTV Africa,MyTV Series etc.)
2. Press the "MENU" button on your remote control.
3. Go to "INSTALLATION" and select it.
4. Enter your PIN; if you have not changed the pin before, the default pin is "0000" (without the quotes)
5. Scroll down and select "MANUAL SCAN"
6. Under satellite choose: 68.5E, Intelsat:20 (also known as Intelsat 7/10k) then under "FREQUENCY choose 12. 522 GHz/H.
7. Change the "SYMBOL RATE from 26. 657 to 29. 950 ms/s
8. For network search select "ON" and press ok to scan
9. Once it is complete press "EXIT" to save your newly scanned channels.
Wishing You A Merry Christmas With Your New Channels