White teeth makes you look good, great, and beautiful.
But it's cost a fortune to get a professional teeth whitening kit
Today i am gonna be showing you how you can whiten your teeth fast
using Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)Other methods are available like the mixture of baking soda and Lime
This is best known as a powerful bleaching agent. It is a chemical substance with the composition H2O2
Incredibly close to water. This useful and versatile substance is employed as an antiseptic, disinfectant,
oxidizer and even as a propellant for rockets! And it is also an ingredient in toothpastes, disinfectants
and mouthwashes.Lets get Started
Purchase a 3% solution of Hydrogen Peroxide from your local drug storeNote: Hydrogen Peroxide is mostly kept in a brown bottle (to prevent light from altering the solution)
Use the hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash daily before you brush your teeth to whiten teeth naturally.Pour about 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) of the antiseptic into your mouth, and swish it around for 1 minute. The solution will begin to foam; this is how you know it is working.
The hydrogen peroxide combined with oral bacteria cause bubbles to form in your mouth.
- Spit out the solution, and rinse your mouth with water.
- Brush your teeth as you normally would.
Another way is to Brush your Teeth once a week with Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda
Pour 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) of hydrogen peroxide into 3 teaspoons (15 milliliters) of baking soda.
Mix these together until a paste forms. Play with these measurements until you find a consistency that you like.
The paste should be similar in thickness to toothpaste.
NOTE: This step has been declared safe by ADA (American Dental Association)You can watch how this works below
- Add a tiny bit of mint toothpaste to your homemade paste to give it a fresh flavor. You can also add a drop of peppermint extract.
- Dollop the paste mixture onto your toothbrush.
- Brush the paste onto your teeth in small, circular motions. Once all teeth are covered, let the mixture sit on your teeth for 2 minutes.
- Rinse the solution off of your teeth by swishing with water from the bathroom sink.
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste to rid your mouth of any remnants of the hydrogen peroxide mixture.