It's no news that Kik messenger does not save previous conversations, the moment you log out or you are logged out.. All your previous conversation on the messenger will be removed forerver.
This has been an issue for a very long time, Kik users have been complaining of their inability to backup their Chats.
Well there might just be a way out.1) TAKING SCREENSHOTS / RECORD PHONE SCREENThis might be stressful but its very effective. All you have to do is take screen shots of your conversations or better still record your mobile screen. This feature is available in virtually all the new phones out there.
2) USING GT RECOVERYGT Recovery is an app allows you to retrieve Kik messages to your Kik app. Before you install this software, you need to root your Android phone to ensure the steps can go smoothly.
1. Search “GT Recovery” in Google Play, choose “GT Recovery- Undelete, Restore” to install.
2. Open the app and select “Recover Kik” from “Recover File” to start scanning.
3. Retrieve the recoverable Kik messages once the scanning finished.
3) BACKUP KIK MESSAGES BY KIK ITSELFKik will “auto-save” the last 600 of your messages in a conversation for at most 48 hours and 200 of your messages that exist for more than two days. Here the messages mean both sent messages and received messages. If this doesn’t satisfy your need, you can try the second way.
4) USING BACKUPTRANS ANDROID KIK TRANSFERThis is a way that can backup your Kik messages from Android to computer and no root is required.1.Run this software, connect your Android phone to PC, and enable the USB debugging.
2. Push the “Back up my data” button without entering password and click “OK” to continue, then view the Kik messages on this software.
3.Right click your Android in Devices list and then choose “Backup Messages” to a destination on your computer. This will backup all your Kik messages.Note:
1. This software will backup only Kik messages on your Android phone.DOWNLOAD BACKUPTRANS HERE
2. Skip the second step if your Android is rooted.
3. In the third step, if you don’t need to backup all the Kik messages, you can right click the specific contact and choose ”Backup Messages with this Contact”.