This is a great Techy innovation, a Spray that helps make your device even your mobile Phones
The nanospray contains molecules 1,000 times smaller than a human hair, but each molecule is super hydrophobic - making anything it is sprayed onto water-resistant.
WATERPROOF RATINGS EXPLAINED
- Each molecule is super hydrophobic - making them fully waterproof
- It can be sprayed onto the screen or can cover the entire device
- The thin layer of protection also prevents the screen from being scratched
- When applied, gadgets can be submerged in 3ft (1 metre) of water
- Kits are available for smartphones and tablets and start at $29.95 (£17)
Impervious is classified as IPX7.
IP stands for Ingress Protection, and was created by the International Electrotechnical Commission.
It is used to classify how much a coating provides protection from 'intrusion or immersion'.
The rating is typically followed by two numbers - the first is the level of dust resistance, the second is water resistance.
Dust resistance ranges from zero to six, and water resistance ranges from zero to nine.
If an X is included, the device doesn't offer a classified rating for that substance.
A rating of seven on the waterproof scale means: 'Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water (up to one metre).'
Impervious can be sprayed onto the screen, or can cover the entire device, and the thin layer of protection also prevents the screen from being scratched (demonstration pictured)
Wow i think i would love this, A spray?