Getting a new Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge today? How to get all stuff on your old Android to the new Galaxy handset? Take it easy. Samsung is now offering a free app called newbielink:http://"https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.easyMover" [nonactive]
. Available in Google Play Store and Galaxy Apps, this app lets you transfer data from old Android to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge much easier.
1. Install the Smart Switch Mobile app on both your old Android and Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.
2. Run the app on both devices. Set the old Android as Sending device and S6/S6 Edge as Receiving device.
3. Connect the two devices. On the old Android, choose the content you want to move.
4. On the new Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge, tap “Receive”, the old Android data will be quickly transferred.
Except for Samsung Smart Switch Mobile, there is another tool that helps to transfer old Android data to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge - newbielink:http://"http://www.jihosoft.com/mobile/phone-transfer.html" [nonactive]
. With a PC and USB cables, this tool lets you transfer data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music and more from any Android to Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.
1. Download, install and run this Mobile Phone Transfer on your computer.
2. Connect both devices to the computer via USB cables. Make sure the old Android connected as Source and Galaxy S6 connected as Destination.
3. Choose the data you wish to copy and click “Start Copy”. In minutes, the old Android data will be copied to Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. More Topics