There are lots of apps which perform the same operation but iíll be recomending the one am using, hope it should meet your standard.
1. Head to PlayStore and search for MyAppSharer then download.
2. After installation complete open it, it will list all your applications.
3. Select which you wanted to share and select either to share its link/apk, apk is all you want and then click on share.
4. After that youíll need to select which way you wanted to share it, either bluetooth,email,skype and other means.
5. Now you succesfully share your files with friends.
Thats all you have to do to share your apps.
Note: You might find it strange running out of phone memory because the app you share was automatically stored on your phone memory.
Just go to My File > All Files > Device Storage.
Then look for the app folder MyAppSharer and open, youíll see the apps youív shared, then delete all